Hybrid College Counseling
Combime in person live and online coaching
GROUP COACHING FOR JUNIORS
The live course begins January 15th and runs for seven months through July 1st.
Start any time and simply watch recorded classes in the course library until caught up to the live meetings.
Live classes are held each month and feature an intentional college counseling curriculum with specific instructions and assignments.
Students will learn about the following topics:
• Campus Visits
• Financial Aid
• Qualities that could make a college right
• Developing the list
• Securing teacher recommendations
• Working effectively with the school based counselor
• Drafting the resume
• Creating thoughtful applications
• How to write a strong essay
• Nailing the supplemental essays
• Understanding Early Decision, Early Action, Rolling Admission, Single Choice Early Action, etc
Students will be encouraged to ask questions during the sessions. All sessions will be recorded and archived in the class library in case students need to miss a class. Students may also email questions in advance of the session to be answered that week.
This program is ideal for the motivated high school student who is responsible and excited for the college admission journey.
***Students enrolled in this program have priority when signing up for one on one consultations.
DEVELOPING YOUR COLLEGE LIST
(copy as is looks good.)
LAST MINUTE SENIORS